Our team has extensive expertise in the management and transformation of large
healthcare systems from the front- line provision of care to the back office including the management of healthcare data and implementation of IT
TransformCare's principles are fueled by continuous discovery, careful validation and management of institutional knowledge. Our collaborative flexible and adoptive model of
learning is built on the premise that innovation is expected but must be transparent, data driven, resistant to over simplification, and show deference to front-line expertise.
The TransformCare team is dedicated to helping people improve their health and well·be ing, and support organizations that are interested in
disrupting the status quo. It is time to reimagine healthcare and disentangle "health" from the
complexity and constraints of our current healthcare system.
• Operationalizing High Reliability Principles.
• Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH).
• National Committee for Quality Assurance (NQCA) recognition coaching.
• Accountable Care Organization (ACO) development.
• Strategy Management.
• Performance Improvement.
• Agile Development.
• Change Management.
• Program Management.
• Leadership Coaching.
• Return on investment Analysis.
• Share Savings Structure.
• Multidisciplinary Teams.
• Integrative Health and Wellness Services
• Health and Business Process Improvement.
• Health and Business Informatics.
• Business Process Engineering.
• Infrastructure Engineering Deployment and Administration.
• Cybersecurity Engineering Information Assurance.
• Telecommunication Engineering and Administration.
• Service Desk Solutions and Help Desk Support.
• System Engineering.
• Program Management Office Support.
• Human Resource Management.
• Nursing Services.
• Allied Health Clinicians.
• Administrative Support.
• Behavioral and Mind Body Medicine.
• Security Specialists.
• Systems and Network Engineering.
• Endpoint Support.
• Program and Project Management.
• Analysts and Informatics.