We are looking for a Senior Human Resources (HR) Generalist who is committed to recruiting top talent and providing our staff members with an exceptional work experience. Our ideal candidate will be skilled in the day-to-day activities of the HR function, including full life cycle recruitment, onboarding and orientation, policy administration, leave management and support, employee relations, performance management, retention, and employment law compliance. Partner with functional leaders to strategize, plan and develop customized HR strategies and approaches to drive employee performance and engagement. Ensure the execution of generalist support and strategy tactics.
TransformCare is seeking a full-time licensed Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to provide onsite support at our Client site in Chesapeake Virginia. TransformCare will provide support to their in-house and tele-psychiatry services to adults, children and adolescents (contingent upon contract award).
We are looking for a full-time licensed Psychiatric Physician Assistant to provide onsite support at our Client site in Chesapeake Virginia. TransformCare will provide support to their in-house and tele-psychiatry services to adults, children and adolescents (contingent upon contract award).
TransformCare is currently seeking a full-time contract with licensed Medical Director/Psychiatrist to provide onsite administrative supervision and support at our Client site in Chesapeake, Virginia (four hours south of Washington, DC). TransformCare will provide support to their in-house psychiatry and tele-psychiatry services to adults, children and adolescents.
TransformCare is currently seeking a full-time Program Manager (PM). This position is contingent upon a contract award and passing a successful background investigation.
As a growing healthcare consulting company, TransformCare provides insight, vision, and solutions to improve and manage health systems, small and large practices, payers and government agencies. We need talented, passionate people with an entrepreneurial mindset to make this happen.
We are healthcare innovators and visionaries. TransformCare has extensive expertise in the management and transformation of large healthcare systems from the front-line provision of care to the back office including the management of healthcare data and implementation of information technology (IT) solutions.
Our client is a leading innovator in the healthcare sector.
The primary responsibility of this critical contract position will be the establishment and operation of an Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO). The program manager will ensure the technical/financial solutions and schedules of specific task orders are implemented in a timely manner. They will support a transformative process to include project design and planning, plan execution, monitoring and management of projects/initiatives, project status/risks tracking/reporting.
A successful candidate will have strong communication and leadership skills. She/he will have great attention to detail and a high degree of organization and follow-through. To maintain and improve upon the momentum our client has already achieved, the leadership team requires contract support to continue enterprise-wide adoption and overall implementation and sustainment of new and existing healthcare programs.
The Program Director will travel up to 75% to customer and client locations in the United States.
About your Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the overall management of the specific task order(s) and ensuring that the technical/financial solutions and schedules in the specific delivery orders are implemented in a timely manner
• Organizes, directs, and coordinates the planning and production of all activities associated with assigned delivery order projects.
• Serves as a lead for interdisciplinary teams and an liaison to provide feedback to internal and external entities involved in the use of interoperability standards and best practices in applying standards to advance data sharing efforts.
• Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to Project Managers, and successful completion of the task.
• Performs as a technical expert in project life cycle management.
• Demonstrates competent writing and oral communication skills .
• Ensures quality products and services are delivered.
Skills and Experience:
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related discipline with a minimum of seven years of program management experience is required.
• Five years plus experience performing as a Senior PM leading diverse teams and complex projects is required.
• Specialized experience includes IT and/or software project development and management from inception to deployment.
• Experience developing and managing project budgets.
• Experience managing large scale and transformational programs and projects.
• Strong knowledge of Project Management scheduling processes and tools (Work Breakdown Structure, Gantt, PERT, & Network Charts).
• Extensive Risk Management Plan development and administration.
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal - and the ability to clearly communicate technical information effectively to both technical and non-technical team members at all levels of the organization.
• Excellent analytical, detail oriented, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint).
• Experienced leading Agile software development projects is desirable.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
• Experience establishing and or running an EPMO or PMO a plus.
• Familiarity with High Reliability Organization (HRO) is a plus.
• Clearance: Public Trust.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and a cover letter preferred.
Conditions of Employment
• Citizenship Requirement: You must be a U.S. Citizen to be considered for this position
• Background Investigation Requirement: All employees must pass a security investigation.
• You must meet ALL requirements by the closing date of this announcement to be considered. Only education, experience, and qualifications attained by this date will be considered. You must continue to meet all requirements through the hiring process.
• Certification of Accuracy: All information concerning eligibility and qualification is subject to investigation and verification. False representation may be grounds for non-consideration, non-selection, or appropriate legal action.
Equal Opportunity Statement
It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of TransformCare not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, parental status, marital status, citizenship, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status, veteran status, or any other demographic with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and conditions of employment.
TransformCare offers a competitive compensation and benefits plan to attract and retain the most capable professionals in the industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range : $110,000 to $120,000